Thursday, November 1, 2007

Meet My Eccentric Elephant Little Man




Isn't he cute?! My Mother says I am not supposed to say how cute Paul is since he is my son..but come on....he's sweet too! We had fun over at the Bissaillon's house and then back home for some trick or treating. Paul had fun and did well saying TRICK or TWEET when the person opened the door. And many times he would say THANK YOU. The other picture is of Captain Philip Sparrow and Lady Sophia. So cute!!!


Paul is napping and I have been folding clothes, picking up toys and emailing some friends. I think I am going to take Paul to a drop in care place I use all the time -- Kid Space. I have an unofficial appt with Mary at Window Fashions of Texas this afternoon. We are FINALLY going to get our faux wood blinds. HIP HIP HOORAY!

No comments: