Friday, November 2, 2007

Christmas Wish List

People keep asking..."what do you, Danny and Paul want for Christmas?" I have lots of ideas for Danny and Paul..but have trouble thinking of wishes for me. Oh please....understand there are plenty of "things" I would love to have..but how do you know what is most important and affordable to the people wishing to purchase the items. So, in no particular order..if Santa reads this blog....I have mostly been a good girl this year!

*SLR Digital Camera -- Canon preferably...Rebel XTi
*Gift Certificate to 1154Lill so I can design another purse
*These really funky ear buds for my IPOD - the pink crystal ones
*Gift Card to Nordstrom - for shoes and maybe a new funky shirt when I lose more weight
*Gift Card to Francesca's
*A few books on how to parent Paul - they are: The No Cry Discipline Solution; The Out of Sync Child; Raising a Sensory Smart Child; Answers to Questions Teachers Ask about Sensory Integration: Forms, Checklists, and Practical Tools for Teachers and Parents
*I need some new perfume, but I need to go and pick out a couple new scents
*A 10-12 cup coffee maker so I can make it when I have large groups over -- you know--church friends! I own a 4 cup now which works great for me and myself.
*ITUNES gift card would be great
*More memory -- for my computer!
*A Yard Boy to come once a week
*Roller Blades -- I think those could whip me into shape quick and I would have fun in the process!
*A basement
*Good tickets to a SPURS game..or someone can invite me to one of the suites--that would do!
*New formal dining room set--I have narrowed it down to about 3--let me know if you're thinking of this one and we can talk!
*Peace on Earth....
*Healthier better looking body
*Designer Stationary from this really cool site....you can create how you see me..be kind. Check out www.designhergals.com
*Whiter teeth
*One of those garage things I can put boxes and tubs of stuff on and then hoist it up over the cars...I think Lowe's has one that would work...$80 or so
*An all expenses paid trip to Los Cabos -- Danny and Paul too!
*The silver/crystal butterfly necklace at Nordstrom which I posted a picture of last month
*Microdermabrasion treatments once a month for a year!
*Big can of macadamia nuts....and a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio--chilled please

3 comments:

Barb B said...

Your list is much more interesting than mine!!!

Osh said...

love your list!

My mom got me 6 microderms for my birthday!

Osh said...

I need to see your sexy reunion shoes.