Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween to all my Ghosts and Goblins...

Wow--can you believe it is October 31?! Paul's last day at St. Mark Pre School was yesterday. I will write more about the BIG meeting yesterday, but suffice to say--we are deeply disheartened and sad about the outcome. Especially since we are of the same faith!

Anywho, Paul and I are leaving shortly to meet my friend Donna for lunch. We worked together 7 years ago at Frost Insurance. She now works at Wells Fargo and loves it. I have not seen here in many months. We had to reschedule this lunch date numerous times...and mostly b/c St. Mark's doesn't know how to teach ALL kids!

Tonight we are going to some friends--Jena and Philip--for some neighborhood games and a parade of all the little ones. We went last year and had a grand time. Paul is an eccentric elephant..look for pics tomorrow!

It is a beautiful day here in San Antonio. Blue sky, sun, light breeze and somewhere in the 60's or low 70's. Love it, love it, love it!!!!

Peace be with you friends....

2 comments:

Osh said...

I am so mad at St. Mark's I could spit.

Susan Niño said...

AMEN