Wednesday, November 7, 2007

High School Classmate To Appear on the Ellen Degeneres Show this Friday!

Can I get a whoop whoop?!! Yes, it is true---my high school classmate--and friend, Rich Berra, will be a guest on the ever popular Ellen Degeneres Show this Friday. If you live in San Antonio...3pm is the hour to turn on and watch Rich dazzle you! I hope he gives a shout out to his classmates from JFK--class of 87! And maybe a special shout out to his pal Susan in San Antonio!! Can someone in SA TIVO it for me please?? I will be in Kansas City and am not certain I will be able to watch it?! Gracias. Rich is a successful morning show DJ in the Phoenix/Tuscon area. ROCK ON BROTHER.....my brother from another mother!!!! Dang--I wish I could be in the audience..uh, Rich, why didn't you call and get us in babe?!

Paul has occupational therapy today at 2. DeeDee will be arriving, although he will probably still be napping..so I will have to wake him..unless she wants to go over the sensory integration survey and his new sensory diet and other things we can do with him to help me process things better. And remember, today is WED...so it is GNO! I hear we're doing Mexican...but not sure where...so, someone let me know! I can almost taste the salsa and mole. Yummy for SuSu's tummy!!!

Kansas Jayhawks--both the football AND basketball teams are ranked 4th in the country. A first ever (I think) for the Univ of Kansas! ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK....beat the Cowboys. (Oklahoma State --Sat's game)

1 comment:

Osh said...

dude, why didn't I know you would be in KC? I would come and visit you!

And Rich never emails me back. I think my boobs make him hate me.