Friday, November 23, 2007

KNOCKED UP

Ha--got your attention right?! I am busy wrapping some gifts, doing laundry and filing a ton of papers and stuff...and I watched the movie Knocked Up today. One line in the movie has convinced me that Paul may be an only child.....when she is getting an exam...the oh so smart and savvy doctor says, "ooops, that is your asshole, not your vagina...happens about 5 times day!" YIKES!! No thank you! :-)

In one of my magazines that I have enjoyed reading while Danny and Paul are in Houston....listed songs for different moods. I thought I would share a few...

Best for getting you off the couch: Walk On by U2, On a High by Duncan Sheik, Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves

Best for pushing through an intense workout: Hey Ya by Outkast, Let's Get Loud by JLo, I Predict a Riot by Kaiser Chiefs

Best for picking up the pace: Lose my Breath by Destiny's Child, Zak and Sara by Ben Folds, Skip to the End by The Futreheads

Best for mellowing out: Easy Tonight by Five for Fighting, Windmills by Bliss and Sophie Barker, Beautiful World by Collin Hay

I have to get back to cleaning and organizing. Going to dinner with the gang. "The Gang" incliddes Danny's childhood friends and spouses and friends. Darren and Tisha, Diane and Adrian, Mike and Barney! We're going to Pericos over on Bandera..so a bit of a hike for me, but that is ok. The evening will be full of awesome fellowship and great food!

No comments: