Thursday, November 8, 2007

Paul Has a Silly Mommy....


But most of you already know that! So, what does a Mommy do when you're driving home from dinner with your 2 1/2 year old in the back seat crying and being rather fussy..about what..who knows?! -- You put on 94.1FM and start break dancing in the car to Janet Jackson's Pleasure Principle.... and now your little boy is belly laughing and clapping and totally enjoying the show.... thank goodness Mommy can drive and dance at the same time! Chalk one up for Mommy SuSu! And when we pulled in the garage and off went the tunes...back to being unhappy! He is MY BOY---the child loves music and dancing and being silly.


Real quick before I work around the house..Paul just went down for the night......

One of my good friends from high school is Kathy Casper. See us above @ the reunion?! We had a special bond for 2 years and then we lost touch. We reconnected at the reunion a couple of weeks ago. She is a third grade teacher in Columbia, Missouri. I got this really sweet email from her today....here are a few words she wrote to me...."It was amazing seeing you at the reunion and I was shocked at the fact that it seemed like life stood still for those 20 years and we picked right back up where we left it!" I AM going to plan something in 2008 so she and I can get together and hang out! She is still tall, pretty, fun, smart and oh so sweet!

1 comment:

Osh said...

1. Maybe Solid Gold can revive just for Paul

2. Kasthy looks awesome! I wish I was able to spend more time chatting with her!