Thursday, November 1, 2007

Girls Night Out...the saga continues every week...




So, Wed nights are the usual GNO = Girls Night Out. No kids, no husbands, no worries (we try). We try to eat somewhere new and where you might not take your kids. So, an adult kinda restaurant. Tonight we visited SPICE. Awesome food and even better laughs and conversation. Eight of us gals showed up...Tina, Melissa, Maile, Judy, Michelle, Adrienne, Courtney and myself. Above are two of my favorites pics....Artist Extraordinaire Maile. Maile is my sweet friend who is the professional photographer. She is amazing and a lovely person to be around. In fact, she is someone I could travel with and be around 24/7 and never be tired or annoyed. Seriously.....!!!! The other picture is of Ms. Judy. She was telling us a funny story..which I cannot share...but trust me...it was a good one! She is a OT at a hospital in North Central San Antonio.



I am tired, but also excited for the weekend! Chores and errands and spending time as a family.


Remember this friends...God's faithfulness and grace make the impossible possible.


From Psalm 47:1.."Clap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy." This verse reminds me of my evening with the greatest group of women..laughing and being joyful! Laughter is a gift from God. I hope God will put a smile on your face each and every day. And that you can share your smile.....as they say..it's the least expensive way to improve your looks!


Peace Out Dogs.....




No comments: