Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Note To Self...and Others....

Never run your business like you do your personal life.....!!!!

We had lasagna for dinner - Paul loved it!!! He is eating a few more things the past few days. He would never eat any gummy thing at all -- but now, he will eat those Welch's juice gummies for a snack! He just pops them right in and chews away. Unreal!! Danny agreed to stay home and give Paul his bath and get him into bed, so I could go to church at 7pm. It was a lovely time and I was able to see lots of brothers and sisters! My "spiritual director" David took some time after mass to talk with me about Paul and offered love and support. How lucky am I that he is also my dentist!!! I loved the first reading for Thanksgiving..... from Sirach 50:22-24....
And now, bless the God of all,who has done wondrous things on earth;Who fosters people’s growth from their mother’s womb,and fashions them according to his will! May he grant you joy of heart and may peace abide among you; May his goodness toward us endure in Israel to deliver us in our days.

I am grateful for the growth that God has given me as I welcome and learn to use everything in my life properly, as His gifts. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Add one more to my nephew's list of foods he eats. :) During their Thanksgiving visit, Paul wouldn't eat the turkey, but he ate the tamales! Marisa and Daniel were so excited because they love their Grandma Gloria's tamales, too.