Friday, October 12, 2007

What's Hot and Delicious?

Answer: The brand name of the dress I am wearing to my 20th year high school reunion next weekend in St. Louis! And with my edgy new hairdo, I know I will kick it and have lots of fun with my classmates and their spouses! Anyone remember the song - Everybody Have Fun Tonight?! Oh yeah.....

So, Girls Night Out Wed night was fun and a little different than usual. Tina reads a blog whose author is a chef in Georgia. He and his mother had traveled by car to the upper northwest portion of the country and were on their way back home to GA and decided to stop over in San Antonio. Another blog stalker planned a dinner at a Argentinian restaurant with some of the other SA blog stalkers to this man's blog/newsletter and Tina wanted to go! So, a few of us said, "sure"-- we'll go! Maile was supposed to go. In fact- here reply email was, "I’m stoked you’re letting us into your cooking cult…oh, I mean world." Courtney, Melissa and I joined Tina and the food was awesome and the entertainment and conversation was interesting and also fun. If you live in SA--you must visit Gagos Restaurant on I-10. Lovely ambiance and as I already mentioned..yummy for your tummy food! I wore my new jeans of course!

I must sign off now. We need to get the lad ready for bed and then I think Danny and I are going to watch a movie. If I can stay awake. I am a little under the weather today. Lots of chores to do this weekend and a little shopping for my big weekend in STL next weekend. Oh, and Oct. 9 marked the 9 year anniversary that Danny pinned me against his apartment door and first kissed me. We had been to Park Place (which no longer exists) to celebrate our friend Letty's birthday. If I recall correctly, 5 different dance floors with 5 different types of music. Lots of Frost Bankers were in attendance. In fact, Jill and Erica finished off the night dancing on the CAGES!! Not I...trust me! I know it sounds like something I would do..back then..but I was not drunk enough. When the night began, Danny and I were friends..once I saw him dance ..my mind shifted to..hmmm, maybe there is potential! :-) The rest is history.... And 40 weeks later..Erica had a baby. So maybe the cage dancing was a prelude to something fun at home!

Peace out dogs!



No comments: