Sunday, October 14, 2007

High School Classmate Jams with Enrique


Rich Berra, my high school classmate, is a DJ in Phoenix and Tuscon..morning show. He helped plan and organize this concert for Friday night and told Enrique Igelsias he would jam with him on stage. Check it out....Rich is playing the guitar!!! YouTube link below. Rock on dude!!! I get to see him next weekend in STL for our 20 year reunion. Anyone want his autograph??? The week of the concert Rich sent me this email in response to me stating that I cannot wait for our reunion: working hard to get there.
it's been a wee bit stressful.
i had to really crank on some stuff.
we're doing a concert this friday.
i told enrique iglaseas i'd jam with him on stage.
i didn't realize how hard the song was to learn.
yikes.
so now i'm cramming because the concert will have 20 thousand people there and I don't want to screw up..
i've played it about 500 times already..
getting closer.
i'm a bit freaked. i've played in bars and stuff before.. always nervous.. this is a whole new level of nerves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n28L1KRnhls

No comments: