Monday, October 15, 2007

What do Nordstrom, Baby Got Back and Krispy Kreme Have in Common?



Glad you asked...glad you asked! Tonight, I drove out to La Cantera Shops to return some spanx at Nordstrom. If you don't know, spanx are the item that holds it all in and helps smooth out your rolls of fat so you look better in your clothes. Yeah, well-I already had one pair and thought I needed another...NOT! So, on my way back home (on 1604) I started thinking about the day when I get to my goal weight and will buy myself a swank new outfit. I did not eat dinner and wasn't planning on it either..but dang, it was 8pm and I had a rumbly in my tumbly. WHAM..there it was---HOT NOW at Krispy Kreme. I am so bad that I know the back way off 1604. I was coming from the west remember..so I existed Stone Oak..went up to Sonterra then to Hardy Oak and as I was about 2 min from the parking lot...on 94.1FM came this...


"Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt. It is so big. *scoff* She looks like,one of those rap guys' girlfriends. But, y'know, who understands those rap guys? *scoff*They only talk to her, because, she looks like a total prostitute, 'kay?I mean, her butt, is just so big. *scoff*I can't believe it's just so round, it's like,out there, I mean - gross. Look! She's just so ... black! I like big butts and I can not lie..You other brothers can't deny, etc.

Well, I busted out laughing in the Krispy Kreme parking lot...going yup--that's me...big butt Susan...heading in to get some donuts! Do you see the irony here?! So, instead of 3, I only got 2! Then I came home and took Miss Oreo for a 20 min walk. I know it didn't burn off those donuts, but I made a little effort.


Paulie has school tomorrow and I am off to see Neely afterwards and then run some errands before I pick up my sweet boy. Counting down until we leave for St. Louis on Friday.

This morning I had MOPS (Mothers of Pre Schoolers). It was a fun time and I even did a craft! With the help of Yvonne, Jennifer, Rachel, Erica, etc. Sarah Jane talked about patience. HA!

I had heard a few years ago that you NEVER ask God to give you patience...b/c guess what He will do? -- Sure, he will provide with many trials and tribulations to learn patience. YUCK! Sarah Jane mentioned that this morning. So, it must really be true. Danny is studying right now and I am headed to bed. The plan - to be asleep by 10:30. Danny says---turn the TV off and close your eyes and it will happen. He's right..but don't tell him that!

Above are some items I have on my wish list..at Nordstrom. The hoop earring are by Anna Beck..handcrafted. They are so beautiful in person! This pic does not do them justice! And the Nadri Butterfly pendant...so lovely. Ho hum.....

Peace to all my sisters and brothers!






No comments: