Friday, January 25, 2008

TGIF

Let's RODEO San Antonio! The annual Cowboy Breakfast was this morning to kick off the 2008 Stockshow and Rodeo. We're going to take Paul this year as we think he will enjoy it.

Wednesday night took 4 of us out for GNO. We visited Johnny Carino's for some nice grub and red wine. Good meal and good conversation. It was a cold and dreary night outside though...thank goodness the wine warmed me up! Thursday was another day to run errands and I completed a profile assessment for the position at SWBC I am tyring to obtain. Then I took Tina and little Makayla to visit Bless Your Heart. Jewels, Shoes and Purses..OH MY! Miss M had fun trying on all the jewelry, shoes and diamond tiara's...love this girl! One would think she belongs to me?! I wanted to buy a couple of gifts. Scored an awesome necklace for my friend Rhonda. Her 34th birthday is today and I already tracked over to her house today to deliver her card and gift. She liked the necklace...I may borrow it sometime! :-)

I picked Paul up from school a little later than usual--but he was having fun and they said he had a good day! He and I played with some trains and watched a movie. He is too funny with his words and antics. Again I ask..does he come by this naturally? -- from Danny right?!! Bath and bed by 7:30. Then I watched some TV and was asleep on the couch around 9:30 when Danny got home from CFP class. I woke up at 11:30 and Danny was studying at the kitchen table and I went to the bed.

Had lunch with my friend Donna today. We worked together at Frost a long time ago--she works for Wells Fargo now and is pregnant and due in July. She finds out in 2 weeks the gender..I predict boy! We ate at Red Robin and she treated! She said when I have a job I can pay. :-)

I am off to the grocery store and then will pick up my little man. The cedar is killin he and I this week! UGH! Danny said he'll be home around 5. This is a good night for us all to stay in and snuggle up. Paul loves to snuggle with his parents..."so sweet"---as the lad often says.

Please keep my dentist and brother in Christ, David, in your prayers. He had shoulder surgery this morning. Pray for healing and not too much pain! I plan to call him on Sunday to check in.

Today is also my niece Lauren's bday. She is 7!!! I talked with her a while ago and she was finishing up opening her gifts...sounds like an American Girl soiree! They were supposed to be in CA for her birthday, but Alleson has been sick this week. So she is at home with her folks and said they were going to the rodeo there in Denver this afternoon. Cowgirl Up little lasso!

Peace Out Peeps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet comment you left me about my photos. 40's is right. It was fun.

And we are going to take the girls to the rodeo too. We only do the grounds but they love it. It's a great San Antonio tradition.