Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Delightful Day

Took Paul to speech therapy and then off to Kid Space so I could get some much needed errands done. Sheila and Betsy (Kid Space Owners) said Paul had a fabulous day there---3 hours. He played well with others and even stopped himself when he was about to get upset about something. We came home, had a nap and Mommy made some calls. Playing phone tag with the HR guy from SWBC to schedule my interview. After the nap, Paul and I went up to Brighton to meet his teachers and give the director our paperwork. Paul wasn't too excited as we approached the door--somewhere new I suppose. We also went outside to the playground where his classmates were and had a little fun. he seemed to be intrigued with his classroom. His first day is Monday...and we will take him at 8:40 so he can enjoy the large group activity for 20 min before they head outside to play. It's going to be hard for me taking him there knowing that one day soon (possibly) he will be there all day and not with me! I seriously think the adjustment period is going to be rough for me. I have been with him for 2 1/2 years! Originally I had told Danny that he does not need to go with us Monday--but I told him tonight--YES PLEASE go with us on Monday! He of course said, "no problem," and hugged me tight as I cried when I asked him. Somebody get me a tissue please..cause I am about to cry now.

So, on that note..off to bed! Oh, I did have fun sitting with Zachary and Makayla tonight. We watched SURFS UP---I didn't care for it much. Then I watched The Biggest Loser. Curtis and Mallory got eliminated. They fell below the yellow line and the other folks voted them off. Tina came home from her meeting and we chatted for a bit----poor thing---I yawned about 20 times. I hope you didn't take offense to it Ms. Tina---just a long day and I am almost 39! :-)

Peace Peeps!

No comments: