Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Bro

My brother, Tom, has a new job! He is the Managing Director for Adam James Consulting in Denver. When I emailed him to ask, "what are your duties?"-he replied: "To make the world a better place...." Seriously though---he bills hours to clients and heading up the entire consulting practice, which at this point is in the early stages. "Eventually, I will be more of a project manager and a business development person," says Mr. Thomas Basilico. Praise God for a job and what appears to be a promising future. You and Waz should play some golf when the weather warms up bro! You know Waz (Paul Wosachlo)...."our childhood brother from another mother." In fact, 1976--July, my sixth birthday party..I have a picture of all my friends standing with me and my cupcakes...and Paul is the only boy---a cutie even back then! He has 3 older brothers and a sister...named Susan! I just came across that picture and if I had a scanner..I would scan it and post it here for the world to see! :-)

Paul had a NAET treatment this morning and he and I went to the park and played a little before coming home for lunch. Tonight---GNO! GNO=Girls Night Out. We're going to Bistro Thyme on 1604 near 281 North. I am getting a salad and crab cakes and naturally some wine!

Ahhhh, a little boy is waking from his short nap. Gotta run.... been fun peeps!

No comments: