Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Monday!

We took Paul to his first day of school today at Brighton. He cried when he left and so I did too. But I know my little boy---he would get over it rather quickly and have fun! I spoke to one of his teachers around 11 and she said, "he cried for about 10 min then we went outside and he fun and came back in fine and enjoyed circle time and was now playing dinosaurs with two little classmates." Awesome! I am picking him up at 2 today.


Here is Paul going down his slide over the weekend. He loves his KU shirt and if you look closely, he is holding some kind of tool in his right hand. Daddy was tightening some bolts and Paul was helping!

Here is my little man all sweaty from playing in the backyard. Notice his curls?--they come out when he is sweaty! Love 'em!!


Danny and I were officially installed as a Sector Couple for Teams of Our Lady. Here is a picture of all 3 new lead couples for this awesome ministry..taken Sat night in the St. Mark's chapel. Jena and Philip (they are on our team) and Natalie and Dan from St. Mark's parish and team 8.

1 comment:

Osh said...

so glad Paul had a great day! I was thinking about him all day long!