Sunday, December 30, 2007

Susan Takes a Tumble......

Too bad the video camera wasn't going at the time.... My Mom and Wayne bought me in line skates and I went to get my knee and wrist pads today and I was ready to head out 45 min ago with Paul and Danny around the neighborhood. Well, not more than 10 feet away from the front door....the skates were rolling and rolled too fast for Susan and my feet came up and back I went HARD on my tailbone and back. OUCH. Paul came right over and said, "you OK?" Danny was horrified. So, I came back inside and got myself a cold drink. But don't u worry--it will not stop me from trying again. I guess I need to figure out how to stop and how to fall.

I added some new songs to my IPOD. Check out these songs: Tattoo by Jordin Sparks, Too Little Too Late by JoJo, So Cool...Hollywood by Lumidee, Best Days by Graham Colton, One, Two Step by Ciara, All American Girl by Carrie Underwood.

No comments: