Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It’s the most spendingful time of the year

I have one more gift to purchase! I should be able to get it done by Saturday. A purse for my Mom. There are even 3 gifts wrapped and under the tree. Of course all the presents for the folks in STL, Denver and Houston have been wrapped and sent.

I visited the dentist today...fun fun fun. David is so good though and nice to be around. Lupe is a hoot...we laughed a lot today and probably were a little too loud. Sorry Dr. Seguin. Paul visited Kid Space while I was under the drill and Melissa saw him there. Her report stated he did well and she was so proud of him! Yeah for Paul! He certainly LOVES praise!!!! I don't know where he gets that trait...?! :-)

He and I did some more OT work this afternoon and he painted 3 pictures. He has some imagination....like his cousin Lauren. He is still not feeling 100% and is already in bed. He was ready for a bath at 6:50 and ready for sleep. It was so cute Sunday night as I drove the babysitter home. She said, "I have never babysat a kid who wanted to go to bed." I told her..."Audrey, I worked hard at training him and when you become a Mom in 15 years (she is 14 now)--remember to call me and I will tell you how to train your child." I learned it from ZZ, Erin, Stacey and probably other Mom's.

Dare I admit this next thing.....I think the finale to Tila Tequila/A Shot At Love is on tonight. Will she pick Bobby (the guy) or Dani (the gal)?!

1 comment:

The Pruetz Family said...

We all learn from one another -- you've taught me a ton, too!