Thursday, December 6, 2007

My little man is getting so big!

Here are the latest pics of Paul Gilbert Niño. I took him to Portrait Innovations. I certainly do not like the pics/poses as much as Maile's, but I only wanted a quick shoot and spend $50 or less. I am saving my money so Maile can take our family pic next May/June and Paul's 3 year old shots. By then I WILL have lost my 30 lbs!! Can I get an AMEN!


Vanessa from Brighton was here for 80 minutes today and had lots of things to say and help to offer. Paul will start going to the Brighton School (5 min from my house) beginning the end of January one day a week for 90 min. Vanessa will be with him and I can run errands or come home and relax. This morning we played and he wanted to paint. I think he wanted to "show off" for Miss Vanessa. He loves to paint and has quite an imagination!!! I love when he paints!

1 comment:

Osh said...

love love love his blazer!