Thursday, December 20, 2007

Shiny White Car

My car is all spruced up (The Wash Tub was PACKED!) and ready to head to the airport today to pick up my Mom and Wayne. I am so excited to have them here. They are tons of fun!! My carpets are cleaned and I made some cookies. The only think left is to clean off some stuff from the dining room table and make their bed.

Paul and I took the pack n play mattress and sheets to Auntie JoJo at church. Her little Addie Belle is coming in this weekend from Ohio. She is 15 months and the cutest thing--next to Paul of course! And while I was there, Craig roped us into serving communion at 10am mass on Christmas Day. We're going anyway--might as well serve!

Danny spent the morning with an ACTS brother. I think they met for breakfast and then had an appt together. Michael has a corvette and allowed Danny to drive it. I told Danny, "great--is he getting us one?!"

Well, Tila Tequila picked Bobby in the finale Tuesday night. And I also watched the finale of The Biggest Loser. No surprise that a man won! BUT, a couple of those gals did awesome and lost over 100 pounds!! I have a friend, Melissa, who probably weighs 120.....so, Julie on The Biggest Loser lost around 123 pounds..so one Melissa! WOW!

Lord, let me be a woman of gratitude. You have given me much; when I think of Your grace and goodness, I am humbled and thankful. Today, let me praise You not just through my words but also through my deeds...and may all the glory be Yours. AMEN

No comments: