Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I've Been Tagged

My high school classmate, Colleen, tagged me. I don't know if I REALLY KNOW 7 people who have a blog.... Ah, well, so here’s the fun:

The rules of tagging are as follows: 1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself. 3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. 4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven weird things about ME:

1. When I was in high school I wanted to be a SOLID GOLD DANCER..remember Colleen?!

2. I can make myself burp and can do it 100 times in a row!!

3. When I am tired--I run my fingers through my hair.

4. I don't like men to give me a pedicure. (I think they secretly get off on it!)

5. I have had several nicknames.....Crazy, Precious, Bunny, Basil, Sus, SueSwan, SuSu (some are still used!)

6. I clean my baseboards in my home once a month.

7. You could play connect the dots with all my moles on my back and tummy!

I will tag these people: Maile, Kelly, Erin, Paul, Barb (I need to come back to this..Paul is awake!)

1 comment:

Osh said...

I agree with the pedi thing.
And yes, I remember the SOLID GOLD DANCER DAYS!!!!