Wednesday, August 1, 2007

"Go Out and play in traffic!"

My girlfriend Evin gave me this little book of MOMISMS and this one popped out at me....its translation: "I have had enough of you for the day. Don't even think about coming back inside until I am fully medicated!" One I plan to use on Paul when is a little older...."Would Jesus appreciate that behavior?"

Danny gave me ADOBE Photoshop Elements for my birthday. I attempted to install it last night and wouldn't you know....not enough space on my C drive! UGH! So I spent some time removing pics and other software that is not used much to make room! I am so excited to begin playing around with it and learn all the neat things I can do with pictures. This is going to be my therapy!!

The past few days I have enjoyed exchanging emails with high school friends. We're having our 20th reunion in October..in St. Louis! I can't wait. Let's see...Vince lives in Vegas, Jennifer lives in Washington (State that is).....Kristin lives in WI and is expecting child #3.....Annette lives near Boston, Barb lives in FL...another Barb lives in North Dallas and the most bizarre one is...Dan says he lives here in SA!!! And you know me..resourceful....looks like he lives in Alamo Heights. My oh my..a high school friend who lives in the zip code of 78209! I still cannot fathom the idea that he lives here. I can't wait to find out where he works and what brought him to San Antonio--we need to get together for a drink or dinner or something!!!!! Seriously, he must have been transferred here..maybe with Washington Mutual..who knows. So Dan, when will you email me back with all these answers?!

Paulie is napping now. Quiet in the house for at least 2 hours. Once he awakens--we're off to the pool for a little splish splash! No rain today...or yesterday..or Monday. I don't think we've gone 3 days without rain for a while now! I foresee Aug being HOT and DRY! The usual summer weather around here.......

My co-hort Maile is back from KY! Can't wait to hear about their family vacation!

I am off to do dishes and fold some clothes. Real exciting things I know..... but I like the house to be somewhat tidy when Mr. Danny arrives home.....

Adios Peeps! (stole that one from Maile!)

No comments: