Sunday, August 26, 2007

MOPS starts tomorrow morning

MOPS= Mothers of Pre-Schoolers This will be my third year! I will have a new small group and a new discussion leader and cannot wait to meet all my new Mommy friends!

I went to our Life Teen mass tonight at 5:30 and sat with my friends Jena and Philip..and John, Ben and Little Sophia. Visited briefly with Naomi and Paul and their daughter who starts eighth grade tomorrow. She did not seem too thrilled...poor baby. Just returned from HEB...my least favorite place. I don't see how anyone can find grocery shopping relaxing. Maybe what has happened for me the past few years is that I am so disgusted with my weight and going to the grocery store only reminds me that I am 30 lbs overweight. And *atan really knows how to put all the yummy and high calorie food in front of my eyes. You see, he wants me to be chunky and all.....so I just need to tell him to GO TO HELL. :-)

From an email Tina sent me tonight.....

"Father, I ask You to bless my children, grandchildren, friends, relatives and email buddies reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit this very moment. Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace, In Jesus' precious name. Amen."

No comments: