Friday, July 27, 2007

Welcome Sunshine!

It may have rained over night, but during the day..no rain! Paul and I ran a couple of errands before picking up my friend Gloria to take her to the airport. She is going to visit our friend Evin in Louisville. In fact...she is already there! Wish I was there too..with my girls... But I have a husband and a 2 year old to contend with......

After Paul's nap he and I went outside and he played in his police cozy coupe. He likes to do it himself and he allows me to push him too. After about 15 min of that he wanted to go for a walk..and I do mean a WALK! Probably a mile or so. He loves to look around and notices everything. By the time we got back home, I was a little sweaty.....and his cheeks were rosy!

A new word this afternoon.....CHIHUAHUA....my MIL went to CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO and brought him back a cute red shirt with an actual Chihuahua on it and today he noticed in on his shirt and when I said what kind of dog it was..he repeated it..pretty clearly I might add. So, he doesn't say (not b/c he can't--but he doesn't) Mama, but he loves to say CHIHUAHUA. Seriously, where did Master Paul acquire his feisty personality??!! Does anyone know??!!! Oh and another new thing he does now....carefully pulling over the BOSE speakers that are by the TV. He waits for you to look at him..he already has it in his hands and is starting to pull it down, but he waits until you are looking at him before he lays it down.

Danny's friend Todd is coming over tomorrow AM to assist Danny in putting together Paul's outside play set. Please please..no rain until they are all done!! We've been waiting for a while now to do this! Danny is giving Paul a bath and I got things ready in his room. Danny and I make a good team!

I think we're going to watch a movie tonight..BOBBY. I need to visit the grocery store, but it can wait until the morning. I will end this entry with His word:

Good thing God is in the cleanup business. He is a patient soul-janitor who can restore cleanliness and order. In Ezekiel 36, He promises those of us who trust in Him:
"You will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh...I will save you from all your uncleanliness."

No comments: