Monday, August 27, 2007

Double Rainbow

Somewhere over the rainbow is indeed a grand and surreal song. Means even more to me since the Wizard of Oz is one of the all time favorite movies and I attended college in Kansas. This evening as I was driving home with Paul from dinner with Danny, not one, but two rainbows existed in the SA sky. As I got closer to our house, the rain came down..sunny skies of course..hence the rainbows. The lower rainbow was much more clear, but nonetheless, the second rainbow was evident and oh so pretty. Am I the only one feels tranquil the moment I see a rainbow in the sky..or do others get overwhelmed with a feeling of peace and harmony?

My sweet, creative and amazing friend Maile has an awesome blog. She is a professional photographer too. **Dan O--you and Jennifer need to check out her work and have her take some pics of you two and Miss Lauren. She has a new logo and design and it is oh so pretty....fabulous really! Her latest 2 entries are so fun..as usual. I love TLC baby....No Scrubs

www.dailyrelish.squarespace.com
www.relishportraitstudio.com

***And if have never seen FACING THE GIANTS....rent it and watch it! And after the movie, reflect and think about these questions....
1. What is the value of giving your best? Are you wholehearted in your endeavors?
2. In what areas of life are you willing to attempt the impossible?
3. What does it mean to live for a higher purpose?
4. Do you tend to criticize others of are you an encourager?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks Susu! A double rainbow is double the good luck for sure!