Friday, August 3, 2007

Crazy Eights

My friend Maile has been tagged by 2 fellow bloggers and while she did not tag me, I decided to follow suit and list 8 random facts about me. You can check out Maile's on her blog...
http://dailyrelish.squarespace.com/

1. In the 80's I wanted to be a Solid Gold dancer and after high school graduation, I was going to CA and audition...but they canceled the show in May 1987!

2. My Mom first tweezed my eyebrows when I was 10. A couple of kids started calling me UNI BROW! Not so nice...

3. I am infamous for a joke I have been telling since I was about 20 years old. Math is involved and those of you who have seen me tell this joke..know which one...dime, dime, quarter, dollar

4. I cannot watch people put contacts in or take them out. Gives me the heeby geebies!

5. When I was about 9 and 10, I wanted to grow up and be a coroner....one who investigated the possible/probable crime..like Jack Klugman in Quincy.

6. One of my life goals is to become an incredible tennis player.

7. One day I would like to get a tattoo....the Kansas Mascot...a Jayhawk! However, Danny said no way girl! And since he pretty much lets me do almost anything else I want..I MIGHT allow him to dictate this....time will tell!

8. During my senior year in college, I moved out of a townhouse over Spring Break I shared with 3 girls and did not tell them beforehand. It was an icky situation and I had to get out!

and one more for extra credit..I was a teacher once....
I think that Maile Wilson is someone I could easily be around all the time! She is sensational and a real class act! If you live in San Antonio or nearby---call her for a photo shoot! You won't be disappointed! http://www.relishportraitstudio.com/

No comments: