Saturday, August 25, 2007

1-16

Well, I think we can say that Master P can count from 1-16 and he seems to recognize numbers. So even though the past 8 weeks have been challenging for all of us....I'm still teaching and he's still a learning... thank goodness!

I am headed to bed soon and was reading the bible to help prepare my heart for this upcoming week. I wanted to share His word with those who read my little old blog.

Matthew 5:8 "You're blessed when you're content with just who you are - no more, no less. That's the moment you find yourselves proud owners of everything that can't be bought."

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you." God knows where we are. Sometimes we forget this. When you are afflicted with those not so nice feelings, (and I say Satan puts them there!) when you're on the verge of throwing a pity party, thanks to those despairing thoughts, go back to HIS word. God says, "I know where you are."

Love to all of you!

No comments: