Thursday, September 13, 2007

Somebody Stop Me....


My entry two times ago talked about shoes and the fashion fanatic. I like to think of myself as a fashionista. One of the all time greatest fashionistas I have ever known is my beautiful (inside and out!) friend Courtney. She is a size 4....after 2 kids. Moving on....Courtney recently wore some really killer silver heels with a peep toe and a buckle. I assumed she purchased them at Saks Fifth Avenue or Nieman Marcus...but NO...some inexpensive shoe store in North Star Mall..upstairs by the food court. So, you know what happened next.... Paul was at pre-school today and off I went..after exercising of course. VOILA....found the store and there they were. Don't tell Courtney I bought the same pair! The best part...$21!!!! Want to see a picture of them?! Let me know and I will post one. They are way cute and I do love them. I might have to wear them with some sexy jeans to the Happy Hour event in October for my 20th high school reunion. So maybe if my shoes are killer..people won't look at my chunky thighs or belly. :-) Ha Ha Ha


Had lunch with one of my many church friends today..Ms. JoAnne. She is the parish receptionist and do it all kind of gal. We're also ACTS sisters, EM buddies and Stephen Ministers together. The only neg thing about her..her hubby Bob..went to K-State..and if you didn't know..I attended and graduated from Kansas.


Girls Night Out was fun..as usual. Four of us gals met at El Mirasol on Blanco. Yup...you guessed it..Mexican food!! Yummy! I enjoy their salsa a lot ..and cold beer!


I need to eat some dinner and do some things around here before bed. My plan....hit the hay early...like 9:30. Wish me luck that I can get some much needed sleep tonight.


Cheers!

No comments: