Monday, September 17, 2007

Lock Up Your Daughters

It's official..my son is a ladies man. At MOPS this morning my friend Gina was checking on her daughter Brenna (who is also 2 and in Paul's classroom for MOPS and Pre School) and I asked her..was Paul doing ok? Her reply..something like, "yes, the care giver was telling him to get off a little girl!" Now keep in mind...he was not hurting her, but messing around. YIKES! All I can do is laugh. Can you hear me at the playground or a playgroup.."Paul, it's not polite to lie on top of a little girl." or "Paul, please remove your body so it is not attached to Caroline's.." Oh My goodness....and he hasn't even hit puberty..or maybe he has.... hmmmm

Real quick before I head to bed...check out cute kid and baby t-shirts with really cool sayings. www.cafepress.com Here are some of the funny t's your kiddos can wear:

Don't look at me
that smell is coming
from my Daddy
Dude, your girlfriend
keeps checking me out!
Does this diaper
make my butt
look big?
Playground Pimp
My Mom's a hottie
Mommy drinks
because I cry
The two's aren't terrible,
I'm having a blast!
So many more..so browse and pick your favorite! Enjoy.

No comments: