Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Beer anyone?

Is it wrong to sit at the computer paying bills, deleting old emails and searching for airline fares all the while drinking a beer..while your toddler is napping?! I don't think so......

Paulie funnies: head butting Danny's tummy while he sits on the floor. How this got started I have no idea... giving Mommy a kiss..then running over to Daddy and giving him a kiss and back and forth..and each time saying in a sweet voice.."thank you." when DVD movie is over and menu is on...bringing Mommy the remote to start it again..and saying "please..."

When Paul wakes up from his nap I am throwing him into the stroller, grabbing my IPOD and going for a nice, brisk walk! My gal pal Evin sent me this site to check speed traps in your area. Click on state and then city. I don't need this really, b/c I don't speed! :-)http://www.speedtrap.org/speedtraps/stetlist.asp

Three weeks from today Paul and I will be enjoying Michigan's summer weather and having fun with my Mom and Wayne! We leave on Aug 13 and return to San Antonio on Aug 20. I know Danny will miss us terribly and we will miss him of course! Oreo can keep him company!

Tonight my friend Gloria is taking me to a late dinner for my birthday. Danny has a meeting with a client and when he arrives home..I am outa here! We're going to Piatti at The Quarry! I have a feeling wine and smores will be involved! Can't wait!!!

Adios amigos!

No comments: