Sunday, July 1, 2007

Locked Out of house...$96 later...

Ho Hum..we all went to church this morning and when we came home...someone had locked the garage door..leading into the house. And neither myself nor Danny had a key. It is hot, we are all hungry and we have 3 kids with us! Called a locksmith....was about an hour later and $96 and less than a minute of work and we're in! I understand charging oh maybe $50, but $90? (I think I need to get in that career and obtain those tools!) And for about 30 seconds of work. Granted he had to come here..but he said he lives 10 min away! I suppose there are worse things that could happen.

Michelle and Robert's folks are on their way home from their retreat. I am taking the kids shortly to their house so we're there when they arrive. Apparently they are driving in some heavy rain. Not fun I know....

Then, Danny and I have our monthly Teams meeting tonight and Meliza and Michelle are coming to watch Paul. I told them we would take him to Kid Space, but she insisted.

Overall, it was a nice weekend. Kind of busy really. Poor Danny is headed outside to mow the back jungle. A joke I heard yesterday from my 8 year old friend. "Why did the chicken cross the playground?"...to get to the other SLIDE! HA HA HA

No comments: