Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Time to build an ark!

Eeeee ho le! The storm blew in around 9am this morning. Paul and I were headed out to run 2 errands before meeting Miss Rhonda, Caroline and baby Crawford for a 10am FREE showing of Clifford's Big Movie! Down came the rain. The flooding along Thousand Oaks was unreal and a little scary to be truthful. The movie was great and the kids had fun! Still raining when we came out around 11:30. Lunch and then a nap..for both of us! This rain kicks my ass. People who have aches and pains and arthritis know what I am talking about. All I want to do is lie down and sleep.

Two hours later..time for the Veggie Tales Sing a long DVD. Paul is addicted to it! Then we played with blocks and did some flashcards. He can count to 10 now...and NO..not in Spanish! Daddy comes home and 6 and then I am headed to the bed! He and Paul can have some time alone for a couple of hours while I rest. No GNO for me tonight!

My friend Erin found this site from another blog and you must visit it and read all about the young woman who died from breast cancer at age 28. Her sister has done something truly amazing in her honor. Thanks Erin for letting us know about this site. :-)
http://www.uptownliz.com/

No comments: