Tuesday, July 17, 2007

We're drowning here in San Antonio

Old Blue Eyes..Frank Sinatra once said..."I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Took Paul to the playground this morning for an hour. Ran him around and we played a lot! He is napping now and I am listening to the thunder and hoping it does wake him!!!! Oh and get a load of this...an F1 tornado existed Sun morning around 2:30AM and damaged some homes, but no people...a mere mile from our home! It was a pretty loud storm and I recall thinking...wow it sure is windy! DUH!

I receive this really neato subscription called Bottom Line Personal. My Dad has purchased this for me since about 1991. Lots of neat and helpful information on every and any topic. Example....FREE on-line legal advice can be found on www.Nolo.com or www.Public.FindLaw.com And tidbits like watermelon is most healthy when stored at room temperature..did you know that? I did not! And a survey says that 54% of American adults think nude sunbathing should be allowed on some public lands.....not this American adult! And this one is important....when replacing two tires ..both new tires should be installed on the rear of the car. This helps the vehicle to grip the road better and maintain stability.

Carry on friends....

No comments: