Monday, September 29, 2008

Another SIDS Tragedy

I am sure there are more losses from SIDS last week --but I learned of this tragic loss of a little boy today. Tryson was 3 months old and died at home. So sad....

I spoke to my dear friend Debra last night. Please hold her close in your heart and pray she is comforted and knows how much she is loved as Logan's first birthday approaches- October 16.

An oldie, but a goodie - and one of my Dad's favorite sayings since I think I was in high school....."Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do!" The book is written by Dr. Robert Schuller. I pulled out that book last night and read a little bit. This struck me and I thought I would share.

"There will never be another now --- I'll make the most of today.
There will never be another me -- I'll make the most of myself."

No comments: