Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oreo is damn smart....

Evening friends...


Why does the weekend have to be so damn short?!?! UGH!!!!!! I have my alarm set for 6am so I can get up and go for a 30 min walk before getting ready for work. I went tonight--took Oreo with me -- and damn if she did something pretty funny. Let me expand on this....


Ok, so I visited with my Care Receiver tonight and one thing we talked about was us getting into an exercise program and sticking with it. So, tonight from 9-9:30 I took Oreo for a walk. Now keep in mind....I usually do take a poop pickerupper bag--but tonight I did not. And low and behold..she had to go..#2! And damn if she rocks...she picked a front lawn with an OBAMA sign in it. Well I guess she told them! :-) Sorry GG -- but come on...it's funny!!!


Danny is at the kitchen table studying for the CFP exam. He will take it on Nov 21 and Nov 22--along with Wendy and Doug (two others from his class who missed it by less than 10 questions!) Paul is fast asleep..for now!


I went to see my family dr this past week to talk about upping the dosage on my meds. She agreed and I am starting to think that maybe the Wellbutrin is having an unfavorable reaction. A friend emailed me today and said Wellbutrin made her suicidal. :-(


Hey SA---did you know that Andrea Bocelli is coming to SA for some opera concerts? I found out last weekend. I wish we could go!!! A few of my favorite songs are:
Mille Lune Mille Onde (what does that mean?)
Time to Say Goodbye (with Sarah Brightman)
Because We Believe
Solamente una vez
Chiara

I must get ready for bed if I want to get at least 7 hours of sleep.
Lord, give me the guidance to know when to hold on and when to let go and the grace to make the right decision with dignity. AMEN

No comments: