Saturday, October 4, 2008

Odds & Ends

Hola!

This was another busy and very productive week. I had a couple of really nice meetings where I was able to present proposals to some VIP folks. I will find out next week if I get both accounts---I sure as hell hope so!

Danny is studying for the CFP exam - Nov 21 and Nov 22 are the exam dates. He registered yesterday and actually - is at the kitchen table as I type this entry studying his heart out!

Paul loves music and he loves to dance. Our new thing - being here in the office -- me pulling up ITUNES and playing a selection of Paul' favorites to rock out to. Really...seriously.....these are his new favorite tunes and he asks specifically for them now..

VELCRO FLY by ZZ TOP
ALL FOR YOU by Janet Jackson
MAMBO #5
THE KID IS HOT TONITE by Loverboy
JESSE'S GIRL by Rick Springfield
WE ARE FAMILY by Sister Sledge

Here are some pics I took of Paulie rockin out this week....


Pardon our messy office.....stuff stacked for the thrift store and I was vacuuming and of course--toys!!!

Now, he may have been extra silly because this is what he was doing right BEFORE he began dancing and being wild!

Don't call CPS people--the bottle was NOT open!!
This is a special bottle of wine -- cannot purchase in a store! You have to know the person who signed it......

I met two friends from church for a movie tonight at 7:45. Sheryl and John. Oh and by the way---they have been dating for four months and are madly in love! They are so cute. He just recently turned 70 and she is--oh around 63. Then the three of us went to this bar called NEW YORK for some conversation and a drink! It was fun!
Tomorrow- mass, meeting a friend at 10am, Danny is meeting with his study group, and more chores and laundry! And Desperate Housewives!
Peace out!



No comments: