Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Two Year Event

Danny began taking the CFP courses in September 2006. He had to take 7 exams along the way and study his little heart out. The big exam was in July 2008 and it has been 8 LONG weeks waiting for the results. I read on the national CFP website today that the exam result letters were mailed September 16. Geez people -- took long enough! So, we should know tomorrow, Friday or Saturday if he passed. Only 55% of the folks who take the exam pass it. It is one difficult exam..and I say better Danny than me!! I am not worried -- I know he passed! So, in a couple of days--the party will commence!

Busy weekend ahead. Cleaning and errands Sat and then we have a big event o attend at the Grand Hyatt Saturday night. The event is honoring Gov. Dolph Briscoe and it should be a lot of fun. Danny has to wear a tux. I am wearing my black cocktail dress and I bought some new jewelry for something different. If you live in SA..or Houston..check out Charming Charlie. Pretty neat accessory place. Here in SA it is located at The Rim. Then Sunday morning - going to another event my company is sponsoring at Our Lady of the Lake. Mass celebrated by Archbishop Gomez and then lunch afterwards. Then home to freshen up and head to a bridal shower at 2pm for a co-worker. Can anyone say......"Man, Susan will be partied out by the time Sunday night rolls around...!"

And it's OFFICIAL-- I am campaigning to become Queen of the Vine for the 2009 Fiesta Event called A Taste of the Northside. Check out the voting website HERE.

Off to prepare for bed. Danny should be home soon from his dinner thing with the co workers and subordinates.

Love to all.....

1 comment: