Wednesday, April 30, 2008

GO SPURS GO

Well, the SPURS closed out the first series of the NBA playoffs last night against Phoenix. Yeah! Bring on New Orleans!

Paulie has horrific snot and we don't know if it's due to his surgery or if he is sick. When he wakes in the morning--it is caked on all over his lip and even some smudged on his cheeks. GROSS! And there is an awful odor coming from his mouth. Dr. Moe said one side effect from having adenoids out---bad breath for a week....but this is MORE than just bad breath. He and I had to take Miss Oreo to PetSmart this morning at 7 so she could get a bath, nails, haircut, ears cleaned and so on. Danny flew out to El Paso this morning and will be home tonight around 7.


I had a cleaning lady come yesterday afternoon and she did a pretty good job. My Dad and Jean arrive tomorrow for a few days and I only have a few things to do tonight. Oh, and go to HEB..which is so NOT my favorite thing to do.


Monday--had lunch with two of my favorite people..Tina and ZZ. I know them from my parish and we are also ACTS sisters. Last night Jennifer came over to be with Paulie so Danny and I could attend yet another gala at The Omni. This time it was for The Mexican American Unity Council. The CEO is a new client of mine. He is a super nice man. MAUC was giving out 3 scholarships to graduating seniors from Lanier High School here in SA and also recognizing Our Lady of the Lake University and Rosemary Kowalski for Lifetime Achievement Awards for their efforts to help educate young people. It was a great dinner and nice awards presentations.


Here is my little man during his school's Fiesta parade last week. Check out his face--this is soooooo me! I soooooo love my Paulie Waulie.....he cracks me up and is so sweet and loving!
Cheers!

2 comments:

Barb B said...

Oh, he is such your child!!! Very adorable.

Osh said...

you are getting too fancy for me with all of your gala's