Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Basilico Visit

My Dad and Jean arrived in SA on Thursday. My little Paul has been battling a nasty infection this week and I had to call the doctor and get a more serious antibiotic. The one he was given after his surgery wasn't doing the trick. I made dinner at home for the four of us as Danny had CFP class. I worked a half day on Friday and was able to spend some time with the parents and Master Paul in the afternoon. They say things happen in three's.....so Fri afternoon, our home AC went out, my car wouldn't start and Danny's AC went out in his car. So, we rented car Fri night and on we went. Saturday morning I took Paul, Dad and Jean up to the Wildlife Ranch. It is our drive through safari and it is way cool. Paul loved it of course and Dad and Jean had fun too. It has been about a year since we were there...and this time was more fun with the lad. Paul even fed the baby goats! Oh and an ostrich stuck its head in the window and my Dad almost cut off his head trying to get the window up quickly. Too funny really!!

Our wedding anniversary is Tuesday...eight years! So, Dad and Jean took us to dinner Sat night. Paul behaved well and enjoyed his pizza and spaghetti. We went to mass Sunday morning and then we all headed to the McKenna Children's Museum this afternoon. It is located in New Braunfels. It was an awesome place and Paul had a lot of fun and ran all over the place. Afterwards, we went to Dairy Queen for some ice cream.

Dang--sorry peeps, but it is after 10 and I have to get to bed. I will post for about the weekend tomorrow night. SOOO many fun things to share about Paul and his antics with Grandma and Grandpa. Whew..I am tired thinking about all of it.

I have to take Paul to school early...then get Dad and Jean to the airport around 7:30 and go on to work.

Peace out....

No comments: