Friday, April 11, 2008

Jesus, Life Coach / Funny Paul Story

Many of you might know that I wish to one day get training and certification to be a life coach. Keep in mind the one and true life coach is Jesus Christ. Have you ever thought about this...Jesus is more about transformation than success?! (my opinion that is...) With Jesus as your personal life coach, he asks you a question: What do you want me to do for you? Jesus wants us to focus now. All the power is here and now. All the intent is here right now. It is up to us to decide on who we want to be and what we want to be about in this world.
Let your light shine....let it be powerful enough to cut through steel!

Proverbs 4:25 says, "Let your eyes look straight ahead, and your eyelids look right before you." KEEP YOUR FOCUS Sisters and Brothers!

John 16:13 says, "He will guide you into all truth."


I have a funny story about Paulie. Monday morning Danny left the house around 4:30AM to fly to Houston. Paul was sleeping in the guest bed. I left him there b/c he was out and in the middle of the bed. My alarm went off at 6:30 and I checked on him. Still asleep in the middle of the bed. So, off I went to the shower.

I am super sensitive to light and I truly dislike bright lights. Our bathroom lights are super bright so I hardly ever turn them on. Instead I turn on our closet light and open the door. it lets enough light it for me to brush my teeth, shower and straighten my hair. No other light is on in the house. I take a 6-8 min shower....done, open the shower door, grab my towel...and begin to dry off. ALL OF A SUDDEN--there is this sweet voice that says, "I see you!" Holy crapola--I jumped and shrieked! Paulie scare me to death. BUT, where the heck was he?! Seconds later--this time a giggly voice, "I see you!"

Found him...he was in the closet on the floor reading a book and peeking through the crack between the wall and the door (where the hinges are)! He is so cute..he woke up..got a book and quietly sat in the only room with a light on waiting for his Mommy.....to scare me that is! I jump out and scare Danny all the time...so, like son like Mama! I wish you could have been here......funny big time!! He has this awesome belly laugh. Danny says he sounds exactly like me. All I know is that Paul is silly just like me. I love it and wouldn't want it any other way!!!

No comments: