Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Can Anyone Say "Give Me a Break?!"

UGH--people are nuts! What is the deal about having big ego's and talking to someone like they don't have feelings or know more than you really do...and they cannot grasp the concept that the world does not revolve around them...and why do others perpetuate that? Come on.....no one is #1 in everyone's eyes...hear me..NOT you...or you..or you...but JESUS--yes..got it?! Gosh I wish some people would step back and reflect on their perspective and skills..or lack there of. And realize not everything is about you..sometimes it's about being a good person and doing the right thing....I know--I am rambling....




On a much BRIGHTER note--we had a most amazing weekend in Corpus with our Teams of Our Lady Team. Many thanks to Melissa, Jesse, Vicki, George, Philip, Jena, Denise, Craig, Rhonda and Terrence. We love you so much! We stayed at this wonderful B&B - you MUST stay there and tell Tracey I sent you! She is the innkeeper and so sweet and a great cook! After a big breakfast--she serves dessert---seriously! Sat morning it was peach cobbler with ice cream. Sunday morning it was ice cream with caramel and buñuelos--yummy!

My sweet church and work friend Nora kept Paul all weekend. She has two sweet boys--John and Rudy. They had a blast together and I guess Rudy and John are asking .."when does Paul come back and hang with us?" Here is a pic I took of them when we picked Paul up on Sunday. He was pooped and I think ready to be with his Mama and Daddy.

October 16 would have been Logan's first birthday. I know it will be a tough day for my sweet friends Debra and John. Please keep them in your prayers. My heart still aches and I think Thursday will be an emotional day for me too.

I have been listening to The Divine Mercy Chaplet in my car twice a day and loving it so much! God's mercy is awesome and this version of praying the rosary is incredible and lovely. Even if you are not Catholic--the message of this is for all of us.....listen and be still. I need more peace in my heart.....do you too? God's mercy is beautiful. Trust in Jesus.


No comments: