Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Story of the jiggly, wiggly tummy......


My precious toddler is a hoot. I do believe he comes by it naturally. Anyone who knows Danny will agree......Paul has MY personality. :-) Today we were playing and wrestling on the family room floor and my shirt came up and exposed my tummy. Paul immediately was fascinated by this white mound of fat with lots of moles on it. He carefully touched my belly button and the mole next to it. Then all of a sudden he poked my belly (to the left of my belly button) and it rolled and jiggled. He smiled and laughed..and did it again. Then I purposely made my belly roll and he laughed even more. The moral of this story...I suppose God gave me this extra weight to entertain my son. Little things keep him happy! What will entertain him when I lose my 30 lbs....maybe Danny's tummy! **My friend Cathy R sent me this quote in response to this story.... "Children are God's opinion that the world must go on"


Paul had his 2 year old photo shoot with my girlfriend Maile on Sat morning. We visited SA Botanical Gardens. Paul had pictures taken in 3 outfits and by the end --we were all HOT and sweaty! Paul had rosy cheeks from being hot and I do believe my long hair was a little damp. YUCK! This is Maile taking pics of Master Paul near the fountain. He loves water and had a grand time playing. He was NOT HAPPY when we left the area.


We had the St. PJ's gala Sat night and I need to write a separate entry about the event. Way cool and we had a lot of fun!!!!


Paul and I visited the playground this morning. Only one other child there..with his nanny. Sebastian..he is 2! The boys had fun together..especially chasing one another. And duh...I realized something today for the first time...we go to this playground ALL THE TIME and funny I never really figured out that there are cedar chips all over. Paul is allergic to cedar. Do you think the cedar chips bother his allergies?! I don't know if they do..or if it is cedar pollen from our trees from NOV-FEB. I need to find out I suppose.......


Tomorrow morning we go to Madeline's for a play date. Her son Lucas is 2 1/2. We hope to throw them into the baby pool and then we can chill and visit. I hope she has mimosa's..or a cold beer! And tomorrow night...GNO. Although at this point, I cannot discuss the plans. Only to say that I am picking up my hair stylist and she is going out with us! Pray that Tonie survives a night with us girls!
New words Paul now says...cow, airplane, cat, and I think horse.


Adios amigos!

No comments: