Monday, June 11, 2007

Hot enough for you?!

Geez--it isn't even July and yet--it is pretty darn hot here in SA! I guess July and Aug will bring the 100+ weather! Oh joy---I cannot wait!

This weekend was fun. Friday night hanging out with my family and doing some chores. I went to a baby shower for my friend Jessica. She and Jaime are having their first child in August. A baby girl who they will name Chloe Marie. I trained both of these young people at Frost Bank. Just like Danny and I -- they met at Frost, fell in love and got hitched. If I had time, you might be surprised how many marriages have been made at Frost Bank. Shoot--Pat Frost (President of the bank) met his wife there. I believe they worked in Marketing together.....maybe it's because Frost hires awesome people..well, mostly anyway. Jessica received a lot of really cute girlie clothes and "stuff" that will be used a lot! I went more practical and got items on her registry. I know how these Hispanic women usually don't go off the registry and buy clothes...hence the reason I did not buy clothes. Clothes are awesome, but a new Mommy needs bottles, teething rings, sheet savers, toys, mylicon drops, bottle brushes, etc. Ya know?!

Paul needs my attention...I will continue the weekend another time.... adios

No comments: