Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend Sickies

Danny and Paul are sick with colds. So far, Mommy has escaped the crud! We visited Danny's Dad at Ft. Sam Houston today....naturally a lot of people visiting all of our fallen war veterans. When Paul is a little older, we plan to take him to the special ceremony they have each Memorial Day at Ft. Sam cemetery. It always makes me sad to visit any cemetery. More so of course if there are people there I knew. Danny has many uncles/aunts and a cousin buried at Ft. Sam.

Paul said some new words this week......oh yeah, baby rabbit, stop it, love you, uh no, love outside....probably more, but this is what I can recall from the week. He is napping right now and Danny went to work for about 4 hours. The SPURS play tonight, so we will be glued to the tube! I went to Stein Mart to try and find something to wear next weekend for the St. PJs Children's Home gala. No luck--so I came home to drown my sorrows with a Michelob Ultra!
I am excited about our upcoming photo shoot on Saturday with my friend Maile. I think we're going to the Botanical Gardens here in SA. Paul has new shirt to wear..a light blue Mexican Guayaberas shirt. Do all know what that is? If you live in South Texas...you SHOULD know!!!

I am off to clean up the kitchen and watch a little TV before the monkey boy awakens. Remember friends, be ever grateful that we live in a free country! God bless you!

No comments: