Monday, May 7, 2007

Ahhhh, bees really love me!!!

Yesterday, Danny and I celebrated 7 years as a married couple. We took Paul to the zoo early in the morning. It was raining lightly so we all wore rain ponchos! We were there about 2 1/2 hours. Paul's favorite animals were....the lion, kangaroo and monkey. And I was stung by a bee on my arm. Fortunately, the location of the bee sting happened to be near a first aid center. I got some cooling gel and an ice pack. Still itchy, swollen and red today, but I will live.

This morning, I had MOPS. Mothers of PreSchoolers. A lovely group of Mommies! There is a new way to check in your kiddos. Instead of taking them right to their room, we had to check them in at a central location, then take them to their room. After I checked in Paul, and he was busy playing in the lobby right there..I visited for about 1 minute with my friend Amy Ison. And when I turned around to get Paul--he was gone. Nowhere nearby to be found. Amy went one way and I went another. I knew I was headed in the right direction when I found one of Paul's shoes in the middle of a hallway. I thought, how sweet--he left a trail. Found him..he was playing on stairs in another area. This was the first time he was not in my eyesight...not too bad I suppose for him being 23 months. We had a speaker who talked about Love and Respect in a marriage. Then we had a nice small group discussion. And great food!!! YUM!

Paul is napping now and I have a million things to do before my Mom and Wayne arrive Wednesday afternoon. So, I am off to do chores and have a quick bite of lunch.

Have a blessed and wonderful day!

No comments: