Monday, May 28, 2007

The Holy Spirit is moving all through me today. I have been thinking a lot about what I really wish to do in a couple of years when Paul is older. Life Coach, high school teacher again...Mrs. USA..who knows! Mostly I want people to know..especially women..that like a runner passing the baton, my heart’s desire is to pass on the hope, love and support I received. You don’t have to be alone. I believe feeling connected to others is a great source of joy.

"The blessings that we give to each other are expressions of the blessing that rests on us from all eternity.” ~ Henri Nouwen

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Eleanor Roosevelt

Check out this book. "When you Eat at the Refrigerator, Pull Up a Chair" by Geneen Roth
And I would suggest this book too.... "Changes That Heal" by Dr. Henry Cloud

No comments: