Friday, August 29, 2008

Redeeming Love

TGIF!

Today was a good day! Had lunch at Demo's with some co -workers--yummy! Am going to start working on a BIG account on Tuesday--received the word today! And I mean HUGE!

Paul is watching Dumbo and Danny is watching the news. I am ready to head out to my new book club group! Friends from my MOPS group! I can't wait to get there! We're all gathering at Yvonne's home. She has an amazing home! Older home, but they re did everything and it is--well, awesome and amazing. Comfy, cozy home....filled with love and the sound of young children.

Yeah for the 3 day weekend. We have no specific plans--which is NICE for a change. Time together as a family and time to get some chores done around the house.

Ya'll have a wonderful Friday night! Check out this jewelry...am so getting a necklace! The gal who makes it is from Austin, TX!!

No comments: