Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day

Can you believe tomorrow is September 1?! WOW! It's not only Labor Day, but also my sister-in-law's 40th Birthday! Let's wish Alleson a wonderful day! We got her a gift card to Ann Taylor Loft. She's perfect for that store b/c she is tall and thin!

We have a nice day planned tomorrow. We're going to head up to Austin early in the morning and visit the Zilker Botanical Gardens. I hope to get some nice shots of Paul with my new camera! Then we're heading over for a hike on Mt. Bonnell and I am sure Danny wants to show Paul the UT campus. To top the trip off--we're having lunch/early dinner at Huts. Shoot, I better make sure they will be open!

I am off to clean out my car and go gas it up so we don't have to waste time doing that tomorrow morning.

Sweet dreams.....

No comments: