Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Addition to the Niño Family

Before any of you get too excited..our new addition is a car--for Danny. I doubt if any of you have been in his 99 Ford Contour lately......it is pretty beat up and about to fall apart. We were going to wait another 6-8 months--but why? So, I called this guy I know at Rod East Volkswagen--Earl--and voila----we bought a 2007 Volkswagen Passat today...25K miles --black with black leather....very cool looking I must say! Danny is overjoyed --so that is fun!

I am so tired..last night was GNO. Tina, Courtney, Kristin and I went for sushi---I had 3 glasses of wine and then Tina and I took Kristin to Waldo's for darts and simply to experience the place. I got home at 12:45am I think. So, I will have to blog about my trip to Kansas City and fun happenings this week another time.

Real quick though-had a nice time with Debra, John and Olivia. I am so happy I was able to make the trip and spend some time with them. Remember--they lost their precious Logan to SIDS on June 5. Please continue to pray for them---for a new normal, comfort and peace. I love you guys! I met Debra in the Spring of 1988 and we became good friends quickly. Here are John and O hanging out--we were prob all watching THE LITTLE MERMAID! :-)

No comments: