Saturday, July 12, 2008

Much Better Hair!!!

Brutal honesty--I have not like my hair for 5 weeks...since the last cut. I told Tonie that today. I should have gone back to have her do something different, but I survived. So, it's really ok. She gave me a sleeker look today and I do love it! Here is the side and back. I cannot show you the front..b/c I had no makeup on and all that jazz! I certainly wouldn't want to scare anyone! Pam--it's getting shorter and I know you prefer my hair like this.....So, I watched a really good movie while Paul was napping. PRIDE. My favorite movies are sports related and have to do with coming together....determination, persistence, hard work, dreams. Like Field of Dreams, Hoosiers, Glory Road, Seabiscuit, The Rookie, etc. I highly recommend PRIDE. Rent it and settle down and enjoy!

Danny is at work studying in his office. Paul is now awake and watching Jungle Book. I was thinking of taking him to dinner somewhere and driving thru Hill Country Village to look at the deer. Cheap entertainment and Paul loves seeing the deer!

I am reading a fun beach book called The Pact. Combination of Sex and The City and Agatha Christie. If you have ever hated a friend's boyfriend, fiance or husband---read this book! :-)

Off to play with my little man...probably trains, or blocks or cars......

No comments: