Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Movies

The last 2 months I have rented several movies. We have Blockbuster through the mail and I love it!! We've had it about a year now and it is so worth the $20 a month. No going to the store, 3 movies at a time and you can keep any movie as long as you wish. We had Bambi for 6 weeks!

Here are several movies I would recommend:
Sweet Land
Gracie
Bella
P.S. I Love You
Pride
The Bucket List
Catch and Release
God Grew Tired of Us

Tonight was GNO. We went to the ROARING FORK. Really good service, food and ambiance. Only down side is that it is loud and you cannot hear well when trying to talk with your gal pals around the table. Maile, Tina, Adrienne, Michelle, Michelle's Nana, Judy and Courtney were all in attendance. I do believe everyone enjoyed their meal, and of course we enjoyed all the laughs!

Off to bed now peeps!
2 Timothy says, "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."

No comments: